TYLER, Texas (KETK) – Tina Garner, Director of Sales with At Home Health Care stopped by East Texas Live on Wednesday to discuss their at home support services during the holidays.
November is National Home Health Month and at home support services help those in need with their activities of daily life.
Throughout the holidays, they are able to offer their services to assist patients with different things around the house or even help them during special shopping hours.
Their target can help their patients to have a better quality of life in the place that you love, at home. At home support can also relieve the caregivers in the family during the holidays.
877-MY-NURSE for more information or click here to visit their website.
- Bus drivers at Longview ISD run routes, meet students before school year
- What is the Espionage Act?
- Top Democrats request damage assessment, review of documents taken at Mar-a-Lago
- ‘Devastating’: Texas mom joins effort asking Biden to do more about fentanyl
- Shirt fundraiser held to support family of shot Bowie County lieutenant