*Editors note: One of the banners in the video mentions the Alzheimer’s Alliance. The Alzheimer’s Alliance and the Alzheimer’s Association are NOT affilliated.*
Black Nurses Rock Tyler chapter began working with the Alzheimer’s Association in 2017. They have volunteered at the Walk to End Alzheimer’s, have co-hosted community education events, and have become trained community educators for the Association.
Thanks to this local partnership, we are now connected at the national level. Our organizations have a mutual interest in raising community awareness, promoting health, and equitable access to quality care.
To register for the event: you can call the Alzheimer’s Association 24/7 Helpline at 800-272-3900 or go to bit.ly/ALZBNR.
This year’s Tyler Walk to End Alzheimer’s is going to be in-person on November 13th.
And if you just can’t wait that long, you can join the Longview Walk on October 9th.
- Politico: VP Harris plans visit to U.S.-Mexico border this week
- Tracking the Tropics: Hurricane hacks you should know before storms come your way
- Mosquitoes in Greenville test positive for West Nile Virus
- TRAFFIC ALERT: Tyler to close section of Hollytree Drive for road work
- Tyler plans to expand its network of walking and biking trails