TYLER, Texas (KETK) – Ikey Eason with Chick-fil-A and Dennis Cullinane, CEO of the East Texas Food Bank came on KETK’s East Texas Live to talk about their collaboration Baked Goods for Backpacks.
With a purchase of a chocolate fudge brownie or a chocolate chunk cookie, Chick-fil-A will donate to the Food Bank’s Backpack program.
The program will go on from Jan. 17-22 and will only be at participating East Texas Chick-fil-A restaurants in Jacksonville, Kilgore, Lindale, Longview, Lufkin, Nacogdoches, Palestine, Texarkana and Tyler.
For more information, watch the video above.
- Mystery mail? Virginia man receives cryptic postcards from unknown sender
- Musk calls report he was accused of sexual misconduct: ‘standard (despicable) playbook’
- AG Paxton expands Google lawsuit to include private browsing, calls it ‘deceptive’
- Dad charged with murder in death of Texas infant
- World Bee Day: Here’s why bees matter and why they need help