TYLER, Texas (KETK) – Ikey Eason with Chick-fil-A and Dennis Cullinane, CEO of the East Texas Food Bank came on KETK’s East Texas Live to talk about their collaboration Baked Goods for Backpacks.
With a purchase of a chocolate fudge brownie or a chocolate chunk cookie, Chick-fil-A will donate to the Food Bank’s Backpack program.
The program will go on from Jan. 17-22 and will only be at participating East Texas Chick-fil-A restaurants in Jacksonville, Kilgore, Lindale, Longview, Lufkin, Nacogdoches, Palestine, Texarkana and Tyler.
For more information, watch the video above.
- Man charged for deaths in San Antonio smuggling incident arrested in Palestine
- How East Texans can protect their home against wildfires
- East Texas first responders notice increase in fires during drought-like conditions
- Monkeypox: How the White House plans to control outbreak
- NEAL’S POV: Prayer on the football field