The Tyler Parks and Recreation Department’s summer playground program runs until August 6.
It’s for children ages 6 to 12. Each location will provide daily breakfast and lunch and playgrounds leaders will be at each location to provide planned activities such as sport games, arts and crafts, fun water activities and special visits from local organizations.
The parks are located at:
- Glass Recreation Center, 501 W. 32nd St.
- Bergfeld Park, 1510 S. College Avenue
- Emmett Scott, 1710 N. Confederate Ave.
The Summer Playground program will be from 9 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. and is free of cost!
- Memphis museum cancels drag show as armed protesters show up
- Are extended car warranties worth it?
- Jarvis Christian University dedicates soccer field in memory of star athlete
- Which cars are priced the highest over MSRP in today’s market?
- Riggleman: White House switchboard connected to rioter’s phone on day of Jan. 6