TYLER, Texas (KETK) It’s that time of the year again. East Texas Giving Day is just a little over a month away.
East Texas Giving Day is an 18-hour day of giving that provides critical funding for our area nonprofits. This year the date is April 27.
Last year, even in the midst of a pandemic, more than $2.2 million was raised for nonprofits all over the area.
To participate in East Texas Giving Day, a nonprofit must be located in, or primarily serve, one of the 32 counties in East Texas Communities Foundation’s (ETCF) service area.
The 32 counties served by ETCF include:
- Red River
- San Augustine
- Van Zandt
- TJC’s season comes to an end in Lubbock, Apaches fall 55-49 to Chipola in NJCAA women’s tournament quarterfinal
- Whitehouse roper Hayden Ford signs with Texas Tech’s rodeo team
- State of the Air Report: Tyler and the Dallas-Fort Worth area have high levels of ozone
- VIDEO: Earth Day celebration features rescued goats at East Texas animal sanctuary
- Use your East Texas Giving Day donations to enrich arts education through Young Audiences