ICEE Success Foundation was founded in 2009 to develop qualities in students by integrating the arts with other disciplines in K-12 and out-of-school settings.
They accomplish much of its work through partner collaborations. and provide research-based, cutting-edge in-school and out-of-school (after-school, camps, etc.) programming for K12-aged students that promotes engagement, learning, and important innovative thinking skills that will serve them their entire lives.
East Texas Giving Day is an 18-hour day of giving that provides critical funding for our area nonprofits. This year the date is April 27.
Last year, even in the midst of a pandemic, more than $2.2 million was raised for nonprofits all over the area.
To participate in East Texas Giving Day, a nonprofit must be located in, or primarily serve, one of the 32 counties in East Texas Communities Foundation’s (ETCF) service area.
The 32 counties served by ETCF include:
- Red River
- San Augustine
- Van Zandt
- Founder of Mother’s Day hated candy and greeting cards, preferred moms get a different gift entirely
- Target to offer $5 coupon to those who get vaccinated at participating locations
- Brooklyn boy buys $2,618 worth of SpongeBob popsicles from Amazon
- Missing stimulus check? File 2020 tax return with the IRS
- Mother records video of principal paddling 6-year-old daughter for damaging computer