TYLER, Texas (KETK) Car enthusiasts, rev your engines, because a benefit car show is coming to Tyler in just a little over a week.
On Saturday, April 24, The Raceway Car Club will be hosting a benefit car show from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
There will be 25 different categories and six best of shows, if you’d like to enter your classic car into the competition.
All the money raised will be going to the East Texas Crisis Center.
- PRECIOUS METAL: Soaring metal prices fuel black market of catalytic converter theft in East Texas
- TJC rallies past North Arkansas to lead off postseason
- How to get a $50 discount on your broadband bill
- Upshur County Sheriff’s Office to hold open house May 18
- VAX FACTS: Jarvis Christian College offering Pfizer vaccines to the public next week