The 2021 Alzheimer’s Association Facts and Figures report is out, and Dr. Tseng from The University of Texas at Tyler joins us to let us know what this means and how this helps us against the fight with Alzheimer’s.
For more information please go to: http://www.alz.org
- State of Texas: ‘We’re facing a lot of challenges’ in search of funds to prevent the next power crisis
- Las Vegas family awarded $29.5M after woman suffers brain damage following allergic reaction
- Florida woman, 20, electrocuted by downed power lines trying to escape car after tree fell on it
- Woman arrested after refusing to return $1.2 million mistakenly put into her account
- Google’s latest gadget that helps you learn more about your sleep to get a better night’s rest