TYLER, Texas (KETK)- The East Texas Crisis Center is a non-profit organization that provides a safe place for victims of assault and abuse. Their annual car raffle is one of their biggest fundraisers of the year.
For 2020, a Nacogdoches woman donated a 1965 Mustang coupe. The East Texas Crisis Center said the holidays are already a busy time for them, and they’re getting even more calls now since people are spending more time at home.
If you are interested in participating in this raffle you can buy tickets online at autoandcycleshow.com/raffle
You can also purchase tickets at Traditions Restaurant at 6205 South Broadway Avenue, Tyler TX 75703.
The winner we be selected on February 21, 2021 at the East Texas Auto and Cycle Show at Harvey Convention Center.
- Couple married 67 years receives COVID vaccine after diagnosis forced them apart
- Two dead, one hospitalized after three-vehicle crash in Sabine County
- Dog returns to her family after a 12-year journey
- Arp takes care of Waskom 83-52, getting victories on back-to-back nights
- Loop 571 shut down in Rusk County while DPS on scene of double fatal crash