TYLER, Texas (KETK) – Salvation Army reached their Red Kettle goal.
The amount donated was still being counted. The goal was to reach $270,000.
The drive ran from November 13th until Christmas Eve. The organizers say although the drive is over, any donation is still welcome.
- Construction begins on new Winnsboro farmers market pavilions
- DuPont, ex-worker indicted for plant gas leak that killed 4 near Houston
- Tyler ISD gives educators $90,000 through Grants for Great Ideas program
- Athens man arrested after police discover meth, loaded gun during traffic stop
- Longview ISD to bring SmartLab to Williams Magnet Academy