NACOGODCHES, Texas (KETK) — An adult and two youths were struck in Nacogdoches on Thursday morning by a pickup truck driven by a suspected drunken driver.
The three victims did not suffer life-threatening injuries, police said.
The driver of the pickup truck, Logan Stanaland, 18, of Garrison, was arrested. “Stanaland was determined to be intoxicated,” said a news release from the Nacogdoches PD.
Just before 1 a.m. Thursday a pickup truck in the 1700 block of North Street left the roadway
while driving north and struck three people on the sidewalk, police said. The pickup truck also knocked down a power pole.
The adult who was injured was taken by EMS and the two youths by a family members to a hospital, police said.
- Caught on camera: Mom walking home with baby followed, robbed
- Are Amazon’s Echo Buds a good affordable alternative to AirPods? We put them to the test
- 2 men arrested for Marshall shooting that injured 6 people
- Charities scramble to find holiday gifts for kids thanks to supply chain problems
- Gov. Abbott campaigns in South Texas: ‘We’re going to save America by winning Texas’