GILMER, Texas — The public can learn more about how the Upshur County Sheriff’s Office operates during an open house 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. May 18
“The sheriff’s office will provide booths/stations to showcase the agency’s equipment and capabilities including our new communications room, patrol, criminal investigations, drug enforcement, drone, K-9, jail and other services,” the announcement said.
At 11 a.m., the department will recognize businesses and people who have supported the department with donations.
The office is located at 405 Titus St. in Gilmer.
- Gov. Abbott says VP Harris should focus on Texans at border facing crime from illegal immigrants
- East Texas man charged in Capitol riot files motion to remove GPS monitoring while he’s on bond
- Broughton Rec Center in Longview closed for renovations
- LIVE: Biden to announce efforts to combat violent crime, gun violence
- Tyler residents urge city council to approve independent commission for redistricting