CHANDLER, Texas (KETK) — A new bank is coming to Chandler. Huntington-based U Bank has announced it plans to open a branch at 522 Texas Highway, Suite D.
U Bank has two banks in Lufkin and one each in Huntington, Tyler, Bullard and Nacogdoches.
U Bank promotes itself as a “locally-owned, community-oriented bank that builds strong working relationships with each and every one” of its customers.
The bank says it is committed to “common-sense banking” and “taking a practical, no-nonsense approach to solving problems.”
- Late season frost, possible light freeze Wednesday morning
- Living through history, Lufkin set to christen new baseball complex Saturday.
- Trinity Valley advances, Kilgore comes up short in national tourney opener
- Lindale community holds town hall to discuss race after controversial photo of student kneeling on boy’s neck
- PHOTOS: Deep sinkhole causes road closure in Kilgore