(NEXSTAR) — The next time you need your slurpee fix, you can grab some fish bites at your neighborhood 7-Eleven location.
The massive convenience store chain said it saw success in 2020 with an Alaskan Pollock sandwich, so they’re rolling out fish bites for the current year.
“Because we’re all about convenience and offering delicious, easy-to-eat food, Fish Bites is the perfect grab-and-go option,” said Anjuli Wilkie, 7-Eleven senior category manager of hot food.
7-Eleven describes its latest offering as “five bite-sized morsels of herb panko-crusted Alaskan pollock fillets served on a skewer with a side of tartar sauce for dipping.”
The fish bites were rolled out for the Lenten season and will only be available for a limited time.
They’ll be part of a Fish Fridays deal where 7-Eleven app users can score the bites for $3.
- Provision requiring women to register for draft stripped from defense bill
- Mount Pleasant police searching for Black Friday shopping suspects
- Viral video causes internet to uproar after woman mispronounces ‘Buc-ee’s’
- COVID-19 vaccination AND getting sick provides strongest protection against Delta, Omicron variants
- Determined to get your holiday shopping done on time? We’ve got a roundup of can’t-miss deals for everyone on your list