MARSHALL, Texas (KETK) – Four juveniles were detained Friday morning after a pick-up order was served at the Marshall High School by the Marshall Police Department and the Marshall ISD Police Department.
A pickup order is the equivalent to a juvenile arrest warrant. The order was served on the basis of an investigation conducted by the Marshall PD Criminal Investigation Division of a shooting incident that occurred in Marshall.
The four juveniles were detained without incident. One was charged with aggravated assault with a deadly weapon and the other three were charged with riot participation. All four were taken to the Willoughby Juvenile Center.
“The Marshall Police Department worked closely with the Marshall Independent School District and the District Attorney’s Office in this investigation to ensure the safety of our children both on and off campus,” said Police Chief Cliff Carruth.
- Traveling? Here are states with highest, lowest gas prices
- 2 Wendy’s workers stab each other in North Carolina, police say
- U.S. border officers shot at threatening driver at port of entry; Mexican police find his vehicle
- Airbnb to rent out Moulin Rouge’s secret room
- Herta makes all right moves to win wet, wild IndyCar GP