LINDALE, Texas (KETK) – Seven men were taken into custody early Wednesday morning after a prostitution sting at a hotel in Lindale.
All men arrested were charged with solicitation of prostitution and were booked in to the Smith County Jail. The suspects arrested in the sting were:
- 47-year-old Rodney Barbee (Tyler)
- 45-year-old Richard Leon Bishop (LaRue)
- 53-year-old Kenneth Cossey Brantley (Tyler)
- 54-year-old Larry Lacey (Whitehouse)
- 56-year-old Thomas Scott Griffith (Murchison)
- 31-year-old Jeramy Stallings (Decatur)
- 52-year-old Victor Urieta-Luna (Tyler)
The operation was headed by the Department of Public Safety and in coordination with the Smith County Sheriff’s Office and the Lindale Police Department.
Details about the sting are limited as of this writing. We will update this story as more information becomes available.
- Texas Gubernatorial debate set to take place Friday, hosted by Nexstar Media
- Ware Elementary celebrates Hispanic Heritage Month
- Rusk County receives award from National Weather Service
- Man dies after head-on crash between 2 vehicles in Smith County
- Monday Evening Forecast: Mild and dry all week this week