LONGVIEW, Texas (KETK) — Longview police are looking for the driver of a car that hit someone in a street and drove away.
The person was hospitalized but did not suffer life-threatening injuries after being hit at 11:50 p.m. Sunday in the 3600 block of Estes Parkway.
Police are asking people to be on the lookout for a beige 2006 Honda Civic with passenger-side damage to the front bumper and mirror.
“If you to see a vehicle that matches this description please write down the license plate number and call the Longview Police Department,” the announcement said.
People can call 903-237-1188 or Gregg County Crime Stoppers at 903-236-STOP (7867) or go online at greggcountycrimestoppers.org.
- East Texas man charged in Capitol riot files motion to remove GPS monitoring while he’s on bond
- Broughton Rec Center in Longview closed for renovations
- Biden to announce efforts to combat violent crime, gun violence
- Tyler residents urge city council to approve independent commission for redistricting
- Portion of Marshall under boil water notice Wednesday