LUFKIN, Texas (KETK) — An Angelina County grand jury has indicted a former high school teacher who who was charged last year with having an improper relationship with a student.
James Dillon English, who taught math in the Hudson ISD, was indicted for indecency with a child and having an improper relationship with a student. Both charges are felonies.
He is accused of having an improper relationship with a female high school student in 2019 that involved sexual contact, records show.
English, now 29, was arrested after the youth came forward with information and officials conducted an investigation.
- WHO accused of sexism for suggesting women of ‘childbearing age’ shouldn’t drink
- Top medical adviser says ‘no fans’ safest for Tokyo Olympics
- Dressel wins, but Manuel fails to advance in swim stunner
- Sunday Evening Forecast: Rain expected by tomorrow evening
- Thinner Mints: Girl Scouts have millions of unsold cookies