HALLSVILLE, Texas (KETK) — A man was charged with drug and firearms crimes after the Harrison County Sheriff’s Office Emergency Response Team executed a narcotics search warrant Tuesday morning.
Team members converged on a residence at 2145 Franklin Road in Hallsville and took into custody Thomas Andrew Craig, 21, of Hallsville. He is in Harrison County Jail charged with possession of
a controlled substance, theft of a firearm and possession of a firearm by a felon.
Harrison County judicial records show he has previously been arrested at least six times.
Law officers seized narcotics and several firearms, two of which were reported as stolen, said a statement from the sheriff’s office.
The investigation and arrest came as a result of a cooperative effort between the Violent Crime and Drug task forces in Harrison County.
- Athens ISD’s Athletic Hall of Fame induction ceremony recognizes three former athletes
- East Texans have a happy holiday with Troup’s Christmas parade
- Malakoff avenges last season’s loss, heads to 3A D1 state title game
- Kilgore Rangerettes honor veterans at Pearl Harbor Memorial Parade
- Timpson Bears head to state championship game