PALESTINE, Texas (KETK) — Palestine police are still trying to sort out what happened at a Palestine night club Sunday morning where a man entered and shot four people.
According to the police department, a black man entered the Daquiri King, 1101 W. Palestine Ave., about 3:30 a.m. Sunday and started shooting into a group of people and then ran.
“We know there was some sort of conflict prior to the shooting,” Police Chief Mark Harcrow said. “Detectives are working to identify the suspect and motive behind the shooting.”
Four people were shot and and taken to a hospital with what was described as non-life threatening injuries.
Anyone with any information, is asked to call the Palestine Police Department at 903-731-2254 or Anderson County Crime Stoppers at 903-729-8477.
- Winter weather causes problems for those traveling through East Texas
- Powerball: Here are Monday’s winning numbers for estimated $613M jackpot
- Several squirrel monkeys stolen from Louisiana zoo: police
- Amazon Fresh grocery deliveries are about to get more expensive
- Winter weather causing roads to be dangerous to drive on