TYLER, Texas (KETK) — A man was shot to death in a home in the the 800 block of Crosby Street Thursday morning, Tyler police said.
The victim is Christopher Frank Eiglebiger, 33, of Tyler.
Police called to the home after receiving a report found that Eiglebiger had been shot “numerous times,” a news release said.
The case is being investigated as a murder.
Detectives have leads but no arrests had been made as of Friday morning, said Andy Erbaugh, police information officer.
- McAfee antivirus software creator dead in Spanish prison
- Gov. Abbott says VP Harris should focus on Texans at border facing crime from illegal immigrants
- East Texas man charged in Capitol riot files motion to remove GPS monitoring while he’s on bond
- Broughton Rec Center in Longview closed for renovations
- LIVE: Biden to announce efforts to combat violent crime, gun violence