LONGVIEW, Texas (KETK) — Longview police say someone opened fire on South Green Street on Friday morning.
“At this time, there are no known victims, but there was some property damage to a vehicle and the convenience store,” an announcement from the police department said.
The shooting occurred shortly after 11 a.m.
The 1300 block of South Green Street from Avalon to Edgefield was shut down Friday afternoon as detectives were carrying out an investigation.
Those with information about what happened are asked to contact Longview Police at 903-237-1199 or Gregg County Crime Stoppers at 903-236-STOP(7867) or online at greggcountycrimestoppers.org.
- CAMP V honors women veterans at event in Tyler
- Four-decade-old murder case in Louisiana closes after arrest of victim’s now elderly husband
- Passenger on Delta flight restrained after altercation with multiple people near front of plane, video shows
- Tiny home trend ‘ideal’ for homeowners looking to downsize or travel, fans say
- Local filmmakers showcase work at Downtown Tyler Film Festival