COSTA MESA, California (KETK/NBC) – The search for the gunman who killed a 6-year-old California boy in a road rage incident continues and the reward for information has grown significantly.
Thanks to donations from anonymous donors, government officials, and community members, the reward for tips in the case now stands at $450,000.
Aiden Leos was shot back on May 21 as he and his mother were headed back to kindergarten when he was shot by a different driver.
The mayor of Costa Mesa says the shooting was “a senseless tragedy that’s been felt by the entire community.”
- Schaefer, local sheriff weigh in after permitless carry becomes law in Texas
- Texas author stops in Tyler to discuss new book, all proceeds going to suicide awareness
- Josh Duggar asks for child pornography trial to be delayed until 2022
- Daredevil Alex Harvill dies while attempting world-record motorcycle jump
- East Texans gather to watch new documentary about local slavery, discuss Juneteenth