GREGG COUNTY, Texas (KETK)- The Gregg County Sheriff’s Office is looking for a man while they investigate a homicide.
The homicide happened on North White Oak Road in White Oak, Texas. The Sheriff’s office began investigating on May 4. They have identified people who might have information about the homicide.
Law enforcement are looking to speak with Brandon Allen Gilliam, 39.
He is described as being 6’2”, 270 lbs with brown hair and brown eyes. Gilliam is a registered sex offender, and officers believe that he is non-compliant with the conditions of his registration.
He is also wanted by the state parole board for a parole violation.
If you have seen Gilliam, you should contact the Gregg County Sheriff’s Office, Investigator Jennifer Nieves, or submit your information to Gregg County Crime Stoppers at 903-236-STOP.
- CAMP V honors women veterans at event in Tyler
- Four-decade-old murder case in Louisiana closes after arrest of victim’s now elderly husband
- Passenger on Delta flight restrained after altercation with multiple people near front of plane, video shows
- Tiny home trend ‘ideal’ for homeowners looking to downsize or travel, fans say
- Local filmmakers showcase work at Downtown Tyler Film Festival