GREGG COUNTY, Texas (KETK)- The Gregg County Sheriff’s Office is looking for a man while they investigate a homicide.
The homicide happened on North White Oak Road in White Oak, Texas. The Sheriff’s office began investigating on May 4. They have identified people who might have information about the homicide.
Law enforcement are looking to speak with Brandon Allen Gilliam, 39.
He is described as being 6’2”, 270 lbs with brown hair and brown eyes. Gilliam is a registered sex offender, and officers believe that he is non-compliant with the conditions of his registration.
He is also wanted by the state parole board for a parole violation.
If you have seen Gilliam, you should contact the Gregg County Sheriff’s Office, Investigator Jennifer Nieves, or submit your information to Gregg County Crime Stoppers at 903-236-STOP.
- Texas mother’s mortality data released, full report coming next week
- Progressives fume over party switch: ‘Typical Sinema’
- ‘The Ride is on Us’: Roberts & Roberts offers free rides to combat drunk driving during the holidays
- Texas bill would ban social media for those under 18
- Mickey: Cowboys need big plays every week