UPSHUR COUNTY, Texas (KETK) – Upshur County deputies have released the name of the man accused in a murder late Saturday night.
41-year-old Robert Lee Travis is charged in the killing of Braiden Robinson, a 32-year-old Ore City resident.
The shooting happened around 10 p.m. in the 8000 block of Salvia Rd just off HWY 259. The road is located north of Ore City.
Police have not released a possible motive for the shooting was or how the two knew each other.
Travis is being held on a $100,000 bond in the Upshur County Jail. His first court appearance has not yet been scheduled.
- PRECIOUS METAL: Soaring metal prices fuel black market of catalytic converter theft in East Texas
- TJC rallies past North Arkansas to lead off postseason
- How to get a $50 discount on your broadband bill
- Upshur County Sheriff’s Office to hold open house May 18
- VAX FACTS: Jarvis Christian College offering Pfizer vaccines to the public next week