NACOGODCHES, Texas (KETK) — An adult and two youths were struck in Nacogdoches on Thursday morning by a pickup truck driven by a suspected drunken driver.
The three victims did not suffer life-threatening injuries, police said.
The driver of the pickup truck, Logan Stanaland, 18, of Garrison, was arrested. “Stanaland was determined to be intoxicated,” said a news release from the Nacogdoches PD.
Just before 1 a.m. Thursday a pickup truck in the 1700 block of North Street left the roadway
while driving north and struck three people on the sidewalk, police said. The pickup truck also knocked down a power pole.
The adult who was injured was taken by EMS and the two youths by a family members to a hospital, police said.
- What you need to know about the four new Olympic sports
- Longview Mall holds first free Backyard Bash
- Former Cowboy Quincy Carter’s past mistakes didn’t crush his love for teaching the game of football
- Surfing for gold: Dependent on weather, defined by the ocean
- Six people injured in early morning shooting at after-hours club in Amarillo