TYLER, Texas (KETK) The principal for Tyler Legacy High School has resigned amid an investigation into a ‘powdery white substance’ found at his home earlier this week.
Tyler Police told KETK in the early morning hours of Thursday, emergency personel were called to the home of Dr. Daniel Crawford, which is on Pinnacle Circle in Tyler.
According to the incident report, officials found less than a gram of a ‘white powdery substance’. It has not been clarified what that substance was.
At this time, Police say Crawford has not been arrested, but there is an ongoing investigation and the incident report describes the crime as “possession of a controlled substance, penalty group 1”.
Tyler ISD released a statement saying:
Both Facebook and Twitter accounts for Dr. Crawford have been deleted.
- Nacogdoches HS cosmetology students put skills to test in national competition
- This Buc-ee’s store in Texas won’t hold world’s largest title after new location is built in Tennessee
- McAfee antivirus software creator dead in Spanish prison
- Gov. Abbott says VP Harris should focus on Texans at border facing crime from illegal immigrants
- East Texas man charged in Capitol riot files motion to remove GPS monitoring while he’s on bond