TYLER, Texas (KETK) – A man died due to unknown circumstances at a Tyler ISD job site at the Tyler Legacy tennis courts Saturday afternoon.
A Tyler Police Department spokesperson said the man died while working and other workers were present.
Tyler PD said the man was sent for autopsy and that they don’t have an identification for the man as of this writing.
The man’s cause of death is still being determined.
This story is developing. KETK will keep you updated as more information comes out.
- Kilgore College, TJC, Trinity Valley, and the rest of the SWJCFC get ready for the 2021 fall football season
- Texas Congresswoman Sheila Jackson Lee arrested for civil disobedience over voting rights bill
- “I thank god we found our family” TikTok reunites Michigan siblings after 40+ years
- East Texas school districts reviewing mask policies as COVID-19 cases rise
- ‘Happy tears’: Lee’s gold sparks joy at home in Minnesota