TYLER, Texas (KETK) — Just call him the Dippin’ Dots bandit.
According to the Tyler PD, the Polo shirt wearing man pictured here dropped through the ceiling above the Dippin’ Dots Ice Cream inside Broadway Square, 4601 S. Broadway Ave., while the store was closed and grabbed a bag of the frozen treats.
And he did it “all while licking on a sucker!” a post on the department’s Facebook page says.
“Then he shimmied back through the hole and left into the night,” says the PD.
His illegal quest for Dippin’ Dots deliciousness was captured on a security camera.
- HPD: Off-duty Harris Co. deputy constable’s wife, 4-year-old stepchild shot in home invasion; suspect at large
- High Hill Farm Jazz Festival features variety of local musicians in Arp
- Motivational speaker breaks naked-skydiving record to bring awareness to mental health, suicide prevention
- Affidavit reveals one-year-old weighed 8 pounds at time of death, parents arrested
- Downside of ditching masks: Return of winter-like viruses, especially in kids