TYLER, Texas (KETK) — Just call him the Dippin’ Dots bandit.
According to the Tyler PD, the Polo shirt wearing man pictured here dropped through the ceiling above the Dippin’ Dots Ice Cream inside Broadway Square, 4601 S. Broadway Ave., while the store was closed and grabbed a bag of the frozen treats.
And he did it “all while licking on a sucker!” a post on the department’s Facebook page says.
“Then he shimmied back through the hole and left into the night,” says the PD.
His illegal quest for Dippin’ Dots deliciousness was captured on a security camera.
- SFA runs over Mississippi Valley State at home
- TJC wins second straight game at home
- Del Rio a ‘flashpoint’ in immigration crisis where troopers are being surged
- 23 cats die after fire breaks out at Florida animal shelter
- ‘Birds were everywhere’: Hundreds of migrating songbirds crash into NYC skyscrapers