QUITMAN, Texas (KETK) – A Winnsboro man is in the Wood County Jail after being charged with continuous sexual assault of a child.
Aaron Campos-Narrango was taken into custody on March 6 after the office obtained a warrant for his arrest, said information from Wood County Sheriff’s Office.
Campos-Narrango was arrested by deputies with assistance from Joint East Texas Fugitive Task Force.
- State of Texas: ‘We’re facing a lot of challenges’ in search of funds to prevent the next power crisis
- Las Vegas family awarded $29.5M after woman suffers brain damage following allergic reaction
- Florida woman, 20, electrocuted by downed power lines trying to escape car after tree fell on it
- Woman arrested after refusing to return $1.2 million mistakenly put into her account
- Google’s latest gadget that helps you learn more about your sleep to get a better night’s rest