MORRIS COUNTY, Texas (KETK) The Lone Star Police Department has recovered 20 stolen firearms from at least four different counties and five different cities.
According to the department, this investigation has taken at least three weeks to complete and involved multiple agencies in Morris County.
At least five rifles were recovered, along with seven different handguns. The specific type of the rest of the weapons were not released.
Charges have been filed and at least one person has been arrested, but officials have declined to release the name of that person.
- Just one Public Utility Commission member remains after another resignation in aftermath of winter storm
- Prescott, Cowboys reach contract agreement
- A soldier surprise: brother comes home just in time for sister’s birthday
- El Paso set to receive hundreds of newly arrived migrants from Rio Grande Valley
- Rusk County Office of Emergency Management to hold COVID-19 vaccination clinic for seniors