TYLER, Texas (KETK) – One person was hospitalized after a two-vehicle wreck on Loop 323 and Old Bullard near the Tyler Broadway Square mall.
According to a reporter on scene, the crash happened around 10:40 p.m. Friday night. A car was struck by a white Ford pickup that was turning south on Old Bullard from west on Loop 323.
One of the people involved was a KETK employee, Roberto Gallegos, and who was taken to the hospital. A passenger with Gallegos was not taken to the hospital.
According to KETK’s Trent Bennett, Gallegos is back home with stitches and bruises and Gallegos’ wife said he had no signs of head trauma.
“He’s resting and recovering,” Bennett said in a statement on Facebook. “Thank you all for your prayers and kind thoughts. I will share all of your words with Berto when I see him.”
- TJC, TVCC ladies continue their march in April, TVCC men fall in record shootout
- 16-year-old girl killed in Ohio police shooting
- Mothers Against Drunk Driving, AAA warn against ‘drugged driving’ on 420
- Man wrestled and gripped infant’s head ‘in a football hold’ prior to his death in El Paso: affidavit
- Longview organization spreads awareness about Child Abuse Prevention Month