JACKSONVILLE, Texas (KETK) – The Jacksonville ISD Board of Trustees on Wednesday night named Brad Stewart, who has been the acting superintendent since late February, as its new superintendent.
The board voted unanimously to make Stewart the lone finalist for superintendent of schools.
In February the board reached a voluntary separation with former Superintendent Chad Kelly, whose contract was set to continue through 2022.
Stewart previously held the position of associate superintendent of personnel and transportation in the district.
- Founder of Mother’s Day hated candy and greeting cards, preferred moms get a different gift entirely
- Target to offer $5 coupon to those who get vaccinated at participating locations
- Brooklyn boy buys $2,618 worth of SpongeBob popsicles from Amazon
- Missing stimulus check? File 2020 tax return with the IRS
- Mother records video of principal paddling 6-year-old daughter for damaging computer