Clinical Front Office Coordinator – PRN
- Coordinates with Center leadership to maximize daily patient census.
- Actively participates in staff meetings to support key functions within the Center.
- Greets patients and other visitors, answers and routes calls to appropriate staff.
- Maintains all patient communication needs including scheduling, rescheduling, and appointment reminders. Also works and schedules for provider, according to the care continuum model.
- Under the direction of the RN/Provider, provides wound-related patient care as approved by hospital protocols, Policies & Procedures and scope of practice and with documented competencies where necessary
- May assist with intake and discharge within scope of practice and according to hospital bylaws and completion of appropriate skills competencies
Education and Experience Requirements:
- High School Diploma or General Education Development (GED); Associate degree preferred
- Graduate from a Medical Assistant OR Nursing Assistant program approved by the Commission on Accreditation of Allied Health Program (CAAHEP) or by the Accrediting Bureau of Health Education Schools (ABHES) OR Emergency Medical Technician / Paramedic certification program
- Current CMA, CNA or EMT certification – to be maintained throughout the duration of employment in the position
- Two (2) or more years office administration experience, preferably in a medical setting
- Six (6) or more months of related experience in an acute hospital, rehabilitation hospital, or skilled nursing unit preferred
- Prior medical coding experience preferred
At Healogics, we believe that a people-first, patient-centered employment experience begins with providing exceptional benefits and compensation. From competitive compensation and tuition reimbursement to a matching 401(k) plan, we provide comprehensive benefits to all full-time Healogics team members.