Field Sales Representative
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES & TASKS:
* Collaborates with the North America (NAM) Business Development Director to develop sales strategies.
* Travels to rigs and offices in region to manage new customers from target identification to revenue generation and maintains existing client relationships.
* Gathers customer requirements and well plans.
* Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, and commercial pricing models.
* Recommends changes in products, services, and policies by evaluating results and competitive developments.
* Utilizes the price book to formulate quotations.
* Fosters field and office relationships in conjunction with operations and business development.
* Facilitates customer feedback and identify opportunities for improvement.
* Tracks and updates customer relationship manager (CRM) software.
* Generate and track sales KPIs.
Identifies and coordinates client entertainment events.
* Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems, developing solutions, preparing reports, and making recommendations to management.
* Minimum of 5 years of oilfield service experience, preferably in the Haynesville Basin.
* Experience with casing running services is preferred.
* High School or GED equivalent is required. Bachelor’s degree is preferred.
* Must have a valid driver’s license and the ability to pass a background check and drug test.
* Ensure that personal behaviors and work practices are in line with Company safety standards.
* Responsible for safety of self and others in the vicinity to include, but not limited to, employees, vendors, and customers.
* Provide visible HSE leadership engagement, be aware of housekeeping and other required safety precautions, and do not take shortcuts or any other unnecessary risks that expose themselves or others.
* Ensure all incidents are reported and appropriately investigated in accordance with Company procedure.
* As needed, seek advice from HSE representatives.
* Responsible for “Stop Work Authority” when a task changes or an unsafe act is witnessed.