– Facilitate the implementation of Individual Service Plans (ISP) and participate in a range of administrative duties including staff hiring, training, scheduling, and oversight.
– Supervise a team of Caregivers supporting individuals we serve in the program.
– Provide support to individuals receiving services including: assistance with daily activities such as meal preparation and planning; medication administration; and personal care.
– Duties are split between providing direct support, professional or program activities, and supervision.
– Facilitate community involvement by accompanying individuals on outings in the community or providing transportation to work or other activities.
– High School diploma or equivalent.
– One year related work experience.
– Must be 18 years or older.
– Current driver’s license, car registration, and auto insurance.
– Other licensure or certification where required by regulatory authority.
– Excellent communication skills with an ability to establish rapport with team members and those we serve.
– Strong organizational abilities to ensure staffing and schedules are maintained.
– This is a great opportunity to gain supervisory skills and experience while still directly making a difference in the lives of the people we serve on a daily basis.
– Full, Part-time, and As Needed schedules available.
– Full compensation/benefits package for employees working 30+ hours/week.
– 401(k) with company match.
– Paid time off and holiday pay.
– Rewarding work, impacting the lives of those you serve, working alongside a great team of coworkers.
– Enjoy job security with nationwide career development and advancement opportunities.