TYLER, Texas (KETK) – Empowerment Ministries joined many musical guests, artists and Christians alike in the heart of Tyler for Praise Fest on Saturday from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m.
The event was based on the prayer of Jesus and was designed to bring the body of Christ together for a day of prayer, praise, worship and fellowship.
The event had booths and vendors were set up and featured many musical acts and guests including:
- Nancy Taylor & Praise
- Wil Martin
- Jericho March
- Billy Partin
- Latter Rain
- Lady J
- Alex McLean
- Frankie Benitez
“I stand here today as an artist, what they call a Christian artist,” Martin said. “I call my music ministry rap where I’m giving my testimony, my ministry and sharing the stories of others as well.”
Martin said that he wants to help draw people closer to the kingdom of Christ.
At the event organizers has a couple of different faith-based books for attendees to take home.
- The real Alexa? Voice of Amazon assistant may have been revealed
- East Texas 15-year-old publishes 4th novel with plans to write more
- ‘That has a cost’: Why thrift shops don’t accept everything
- Vaccinated? Here’s how to score some freebies
- TJC Apaches honor late athletic trainer’s family, before forcing a Game Three in the District C Championship series