TYLER, Texas (KETK) – A Tyler home was engulfed in flames early Monday morning just hours after several inches of snow fell.
The fire began just after 2 a.m in the 3800 block of Fry Ave., according to officials at the scene.
A neighbor who witnessed the fire begin said that a tree fell onto the garage, which caused a spark.
Firefighters at the scene said that the family was out of the home due to the fact that the floors were being replaced.
Due to that, all their possessions were moved to the garage which is where the fire started.
No one was injured in the tree collapse and fire.
- Dolly’s birthday wish? Kindness.
- Houston Instagram influencer’s death deemed homicide
- Tuesday Night Forecast: Break in the rain Wednesday, more widespread Thursday
- Judge considers request to block video evidence that appears to show autistic teen being hit
- East Texas U.S. Attorney to step down from post on Tuesday