LONGVIEW, Texas (KETK) – The Longview Fire Department is responding to a structure fire near HWY 31 and Loop 281.
There was not an exact address for the fire but it is near the intersection of Ray Street and Sabine Street.
Longview Fire Marshal Kevin May confirmed in a brief phone interview with KETK News that the building was a home.
It is unknown at this time if there were any injuries from the fire or if there was even anyone home.
Drivers are asked to avoid the area at this time.
This is an developing story and KETK News will update this story as more information becomes available.
- PRECIOUS METAL: Soaring metal prices fuel black market of catalytic converter theft in East Texas
- TJC rallies past North Arkansas to lead off postseason
- How to get a $50 discount on your broadband bill
- Upshur County Sheriff’s Office to hold open house May 18
- VAX FACTS: Jarvis Christian College offering Pfizer vaccines to the public next week