(KETK)- Firefighters received a call after a vehicle completely caught on fire on Monday.
Henderson Fire, RCSO, and the Texas Department of Public Safety responded to the situation around 9:47 p.m. The Henderson Fire Department Engine 1 was on the scene, according to Rusk County OEM.
The fire happened at the intersection of FM 13 and Loop 571, and it was eventually contained. The car was also unoccupied when firefighters arrived.
- Half-dozen cyclists in critical condition after driver strikes group participating in bike event
- WATCH: 30-foot whale shark surprises fisherman: ‘Biggest I’ve ever seen in the Gulf’
- Family says social media challenge led to death of 9-year-old Tennessee boy
- PHOTOS: Passing motorists save occupants trapped in burning vehicle in Gun Barrel City
- Grid operator says Texans can return to regular electricity use