(KETK)- Firefighters received a call after a vehicle completely caught on fire on Monday.
Henderson Fire, RCSO, and the Texas Department of Public Safety responded to the situation around 9:47 p.m. The Henderson Fire Department Engine 1 was on the scene, according to Rusk County OEM.
The fire happened at the intersection of FM 13 and Loop 571, and it was eventually contained. The car was also unoccupied when firefighters arrived.
- Biden administration rescinds Trump’s extension of Texas’ $100+ billion Medicaid program
- East Texas child becomes one of the first in the world to receive same COVID-19 drug as Trump
- Fort Bliss soldier accused of sexual assault faces more charges
- The names of the 8 victims murdered in the Indianapolis FedEx mass shooting
- STAAR testing adds pressure to final weeks as frantic Texas school year nears end