(KETK)- Firefighters received a call after a vehicle completely caught on fire on Monday.
Henderson Fire, RCSO, and the Texas Department of Public Safety responded to the situation around 9:47 p.m. The Henderson Fire Department Engine 1 was on the scene, according to Rusk County OEM.
The fire happened at the intersection of FM 13 and Loop 571, and it was eventually contained. The car was also unoccupied when firefighters arrived.
- Neiman Marcus to leave Longview as part of $85 million plan to modernize distribution
- Texas Speaker unveils priority storm legislation
- Longview man arrested for stealing car at gunpoint, calling victim while they were with police
- 1 million more COVID-19 doses coming to Texas
- Tyler Public Library to hold one-day-only book sale