(KETK)- Firefighters received a call after a vehicle completely caught on fire on Monday.
Henderson Fire, RCSO, and the Texas Department of Public Safety responded to the situation around 9:47 p.m. The Henderson Fire Department Engine 1 was on the scene, according to Rusk County OEM.
The fire happened at the intersection of FM 13 and Loop 571, and it was eventually contained. The car was also unoccupied when firefighters arrived.
- Wednesday Night Forecast: More sun & warmer days, storms by Mother’s Day
- Former CHRISTUS nurse accused of killing patients indicted for murder of fourth victim
- Part of County Road 1113 in Smith County to be closed for 6 weeks for repairs
- Texas Senate passes bill allowing permitless carry of firearms
- WATCH: Teacher allegedly throws object at student during a controversial conversation