TYLER, Texas (KETK) – Bryan’s Cheesecake, a Mineola based cheesecake company, is one of two sweet treat shops to recently open their doors during a pandemic in Tyler.
The store started off at Canton Trade Days where they would sell whole cakes to restaurants and stores, but now the cheesecake can be bought by the slice.
Their main bakery is in Mineola, but in late August they opened a location on 1197 S. Beckham Ave. close to midtown Tyler.
“We do weddings, we have done other birthday events, we do a lot of wholesale too restaurants and other storefronts around East Texas,” the owner Bryan Mendez said.
A slice of cheesecake costs $6 and a whole cakes retails for $50. They also offer keto and gluten free options.
- Arp takes care of Waskom 83-52, getting victories on back-to-back nights
- Loop 571 shut down in Rusk County while DPS on scene of double fatal crash
- Tyler Parks and Recreation, East Texas Food Bank holds 16th annual Ice Bowl Disc Golf Tournament
- Arbor day tree plantings remember and honor former Smith County constable, former city councilman
- Small group of protesters gather outside of closed, guarded Texas Capitol on Saturday