TYLER, Texas (KETK) – A new seafood restaurant will be coming to Tyler.
The Laughing Crab restaurant will be coming to S. Broadway Avenue at the Broadway Square Mall. It will fill the spot Twisted Root used to occupy.
There are also Laughing Crab locations in Shreveport, Milwaukee and De Moines. They will be expanding into Tyler and in Bossier City, though the date they are coming to Tyler is still uncertain.
The restaurant says they specialize in offering creative dishes with Cajun flavors and fresh seafood.
They offer various types of sandwiches, shrimp, clams, mussels, lobster, scallops and even a create-your-own seafood combo option.
Twisted Root Tyler did not formally announce their closure on Facebook, and it is not clear if they will open another location or not. Their website says the Tyler restaurant is only temporarily closed.
- Trinity County Sheriff’s office searching for man wanted for sex offense of a child, considered armed and dangerous
- IRS sending October installment of child tax credit after delay in September
- Chase involving Border Patrol, vehicles packed with migrants ends in Upper Valley neighborhood
- Eating highly processed foods for a month can lead to memory loss
- Sunday Forecast: More sunshine, slight warm-up this week