TYLER, Texas (KETK) – A Tyler restaurant is giving locals a unique opportunity to put their cooking skills to the test.
Then, log in to Zoom for a live cocktail and cooking demonstration.
“The kicker with this is that we’re going to have like a 45-minute Zoom call where we work together and we cook and plate,” Executive Chef at Culture ETX Lance McWhorter said. “Cook that final course together and give you some ideas on how to plate it.”
McWhorter, a veteran who was once featured on the show “Chopped”, said they would also talk about the origins of some of the dishes you’ll be making.
“It’s really just going to be a really interactive, fun cooking experience,” he said.
According to their Facebook page, Culture ETX offers sandwiches, salads, artisan tacos, pasta, charcuterie, steaks and seafood.
McWhorter partnered with Carry Out with Cochon to make this dinner event happen. According to its website, it is a virtual dinner that makes stops across the country and features a four or five-course meal.
Tickets for a one-person kit is $95 and a 2-person kit is $175.
Cooking starts Thursday at 7 p.m.
- Consumer prices increased 0.8% in April as worries escalate
- House GOP ousts Rep. Liz Cheney from top post amid Trump criticisms
- Sauce Shortage: Chick-fil-A Plans To Limit Sauces To Customers
- 1 man dead, another critically injured after wreck with 18-wheeler in Nacogdoches County
- Cowboys to kick 2021 season off against defending Super Bowl champion Bucs