WHITEHOUSE, Texas (KETK) – Daily Fix Nutrition in Whitehouse has rolled out a special tea in honor of their hometown hero Patrick Mahomes and the Kansas City Chiefs.
The arrowhead energy tea is not a never-before-seen item– it was first introduced last year when the Chiefs went to Super Bowl 54.
Yellow fades into orange which fades into red in this ombre tea, with Daily Fix Nutrition’s signature sticker on the side of it.
Daily Fix Nutrition Owner Sarah Fader said that they’ve had many people come from all over to get the arrowhead drink.
“People all over love Patrick and the Chiefs, and it’s just amazing to have that community support,” Fader said.
The shop also created a shake to show support and will continue with Chiefs and Mahomes related items all week.
- COVID-19 was third leading cause of death in 2020, CDC says
- Patrick Mahomes is ‘down for a challenge’ against MMA Fighter Julian Marquez
- Mourners pay respects to Prince Philip, leave flowers outside UK Embassy in Washington
- Saturday Evening Forecast: Dry and warm way to end the weekend
- Texas Rep. Dan Crenshaw says he will be temporarily blind for a month after eye surgery