TYLER, Texas (KETK)-The Chapel Hill ISD school board decided to lift their mask mandate after COVID-19 cases have decreased.
The new order will be effective starting on Oct. 19.
Administrators said they will continue to track COVID-19 cases in the district.
Chapel Hill first issued their temporary mask mandate on Aug. 31.
- Saturday Forecast: Very humid weekend, strong storms overnight Sunday
- Diboll falls to Lorena 63-28
- Mount Vernon takes down West 24-13, advances to state semifinals
- Timpson advances to state semifinals after defeating Centerville 48-13
- Play of the Night: Gilmer’s Parker Gillow makes a one-handed touchdown grab