HENDERSON, Texas (KETK)- UT Health Henderson will administer COVID-19 vaccines to those who qualify on Saturday.
These will be available from 7 a.m.- 5 p.m., and they will only be open to those who make an appointment.
The vaccine sign-up is for healthcare workers, anyone 50 years and older (or ages 18+ and considered high risk) and school or child care employees.
People who qualify can make an appointment to receive their first-dose of the COVID-19 vaccine by clicking here.
The vaccines will be given at UT Health Henderson at 300 Wilson St. No walk-ins will be accepted.
There is no charge for the vaccine, however residents should bring their ID and insurance card to their appointment.
People will be checked-in, vaccinated and monitored for 15 minutes, during their consultation. Their second appointment will also be scheduled.
- Saturday Forecast: Sunshine & less humid
- Kilgore College and TVCC men will face off for the Region 14 basketball title on Saturday night
- Two teens find $10,000 at Atwoods hardware store during their shift; here’s what they did next
- East Texas family donates $2.2 million to help people with intellectual disabilities in honor of late son
- TVCC and TJC women set to clash in Region 14 championship game on Saturday