LUFKIN, Texas (KETK) – Veterans who are 50 and older or serve as a frontline worker can receive a COVID-19 vaccination on March 6 at the Lufkin VA Outpatient Clinic.
Vaccinations will be given 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. at the Charles Wilson VA Clinic, 2206 N. John Reddit Drive, Lufkin, clinic organizers said.
Reservations are not needed.
Frontline workers include firefighters, police officers, corrections officers, food and agricultural workers, postal workers, manufacturing workers, grocery store workers, public transit workers and those who work in the education sector (teachers and support staff members) as well as daycare workers.
Those with questions can call 936-671-4300.
- East Texas man sentenced to 6 years for having a homemade pipe bomb
- UPDATE: Social media helps Tyler PD find family of non-verbal young man within minutes
- Body found in Mississippi River identified as missing LSU student
- Upshur County man hides cell phone in bathroom to record video, photos of minor, pleads guilty to child sexual exploitation
- SMALL TOWN SALUTE: Mount Selman is named after a doctor