MARSHALL, Texas (KETK) – The Marshall/Harrison County Health District is taking reservations for a COVID-19 vaccination clinic that will take place on Wednesday.
The health district will administer 400 doses of the Moderna vaccine at Marshall Convention Center, the announcement said. This clinic is for those who need the first of two doses of the Moderna vaccine.
Registration is required online at https://www.signupgenius.com/go/70A0B4AAFA622A2FB6-harrison4. People can also go to https://mhchd.org/ and click on the Sign Up button.
Those who register online will receive an email to confirm the appointment, the announcement said..
Only people who are 65 and older, have a chronic illness, a first responder or healthcare worker are eligible to receive the vaccine.
- Longview Chamber of Commerce to honor 3 local businesses, leaders at annual meeting
- State of Texas: ‘We’re facing a lot of challenges’ in search of funds to prevent the next power crisis
- Las Vegas family awarded $29.5M after woman suffers brain damage following allergic reaction
- Florida woman, 20, electrocuted by downed power lines trying to escape car after tree fell on it
- Woman arrested after refusing to return $1.2 million mistakenly put into her account